Make your Halloween party more fun by sipping on this simple cocktail made with just 3 ingredients.
Fun Halloween Margarita
What's better than dressing up and partying with friends? Sipping on a delicious purple cocktail that goes down easy!
The purple color from the Blue Curacao makes this drink more festive and fun to drink. The best part is that you can make a pitcher, chill it, and keep the refills coming while you hand out Halloween candy or dance the night away.
Making this fun Halloween margarita is simple with just 3 ingredients. Here is what you'll need:
- Tequila: the base for any Margarita recipe.
- Blue Curacao: this gives the cocktail a purple shade and adds the citrus flavors that belong in your favorite margarita.
- Lemonade: make your own or buy simply Lemonade.
- Purple sugar: use purple sanding sugar for an extra fun touch to this drink.
You'll find the measurements in the printable recipe below.
Make next: Fun Halloween Cocktail
How to Make a Halloween Themed Margarita
No punch bowl at this grown up party, instead, grab a pitcher so you can keep the refills coming! Follow these simple steps and you'll have a Halloween themed margarita ready to go:
- Make a pitcher:
Pour the tequila, blue curacao, and lemonade into a pitcher.
Add a handful of ice cubes to the pitcher and refrigerate for one hour.
- Prep the glasses:
Prep the rim of your glass by rubbing a lime wedge along the rim. Dip in sanding sugar or tequila salt, and set aside.
- Drink up!
Fill the glass with a few ice cubes and fill the rest with the purple margarita.
What Makes This Cocktail Purple?
This Halloween Margarita trades the Cointreau or Triple Sec found in the Classic Margarita recipe for Blue Curacao, another orange liquor. This blue liquor, when mixed with the yellow lemonade, gives this cocktail its purple color.
Halloween Garnishes for Cocktails
Grab a fancy glass and rim it with purple sanding sugar for a fun garnish and sweet, sippable experience. You can also add plastic spiders, witches hats, and more to make this cocktail more festive.
Halloween Margarita (Crazy Good!)
Make & Chill:
- Pour the tequila, blue curacao, and lemonade into a pitcher. Add a handful of ice cubes and refrigerate for one hour.
Prep the glasses:
- Prep the rim of your glass by rubbing a lime wedge along the rim. Dip in sanding sugar or tequila salt, and set aside.
Get ready to sip:
- Fill the glass with a few ice cubes and fill the rest with the purple margarita.